神是愛。 。 。 只他的愛無更改

風殘的蠟燭他不吹滅﹐ 壓傷的蘆葦他不折疊。

My Photo
Name:
Location: 天堂

人的一生有起有落, 是可以很平凡也可以很特出。 但我的一生随着妳的有过天堂,也为妳编制过梦想。 却也随妳的离去而失去了我的笑声鈴銀。

Sunday, November 11, 2007

We Are the Reason

祂為了我們

As little children, wed dream of Christmas morn

當我小時候,我常夢見聖誕夜

Of all the gifts and toys, we knew we'd find

有那麼多禮物為我預備

But we never realized, a baby born one blessed night

但那時我卻不知有一嬰孩為我降生

Gave us the greatest gift of our lives

給我生命最大的禮物

We were the reason that He gave His life

祂為了我們獻出祂一生

We were the reason that He suffered and died

祂為了我們甘心痛苦受死

To a world that was lost He gave all He could give

為這失落世界,祂給予祂所有
to show us the reason to live
並給我們生命意義

As the years went by we learned more about gifts

隨著逝去的歲月我漸明白

The giving of ourselves and what that means

真正的禮物是為愛犧牲

On a dark and cloudy day a man hung dying in the rain

在那陰暗的一天 有一人懸掛十架上

All because of love, all because of love

是為了愛 是為了愛

We were the reason that He gave His life

祂為了我們獻出祂一生

We were the reason that He suffered and died

祂為了我們甘心痛苦受死

To a world that was lost He gave all He could give

為這失落世界,祂給予祂所有

to show us the reason to live

並給我們生命意義

I've finally found the reason for living

我終於找到生命的意義

It's in giving every part of my heart to Him

是將我整個心靈完全交給祂

In all that I do every word that I say

在每天我所說、每天我所作

I'll be giving my all just for Him, for Him

所有一切全是為了祂

We are the reason that He gave His life

祂為了我們獻出祂一生

We are the reason that He suffered and died

祂為了我們甘心痛苦受死

To a world that was lost He gave all He could give

為這失落世界,祂給予祂所有

to show us the reason to live

並給我們生命意義

Written by David Meece

COUNT YOUR BLESSING

ABBA Father,

THANK YOU so much for your blessing ,
I was converted to DELL employee on 1st of Octorber 2007.
This is the blessing I got from you,
I was the top sale person among my team with 133% quaterly blended,
This is also your blessing.
Father,
I couldn't go so far not because of you're with me.
I once was a lost, but my father you have found me back.
I once was hurting you so much with words and denial,
but you still love me so much.
Father,
Thank for everything, but you know what I concern the most.
Father all I ask for this Christmas is my baby Issac to be fully recover.
It has been almost a year, not only me but my whole family has been gone thru a lot.
But we know this is the opportunity from you to us for courage,
as you want to mold us and to make us strong.
Father I know you hear our cry ,
and I know you are with us every moment like this.
We will wait for you time......